Terms & Conditions
By purchasing goods from www.bagintonnurseries.co.uk you enter a legally binding agreement with us on the following terms. You should read and understand these terms because they affect your rights and liabilities. These terms describe the basis for purchase by you and sale by us of the products described on this website.
1 Definitions and interpretation
In these terms the following words have the following meanings.
The contract for the sale and purchase of the Goods;
From Baginton Nurseries at an agreed Time and Date
The range of plants offered in the web shop
Our presence on the world wide web, currently accessible via the address www.bagintonnurseries.co.uk
Baginton Nurseries Ltd.
Registered Address: 12 Stoneleigh Road, Baginton, Coventry, CV8 3BA
2 Basis of the sale
- An agreement for us to sell you Goods is made on these terms when we accept an order made by you via our website. The description of the Goods and the price are set out in the order page. We will confirm acceptance of your order on-screen.
- We aim to give you a clear idea of the nature of the plants we sell. However, you appreciate that there are inevitably slight variations in size, shape and colour between different specimens. We are selling ex-contract stock in a wide range of containers.
- Illustrations, descriptions other information as to particular plants are approximate and for guidance only. We may in our sole discretion from time to time vary the nature of the Goods from that advertised without notice to you, so long as these variations are not material alterations.
3 Details of the order
- The quantity, quality and description of the Goods will be those set out in your order (if accepted by us).
- Orders are accepted at our sole discretion but are normally accepted if the Goods are available and the order reflects current pricing.
4 Price of the Goods
- All prices are inclusive of VAT where required. We reserve the right to adjust VAT in these prices if it changes.
5 Payment terms
- We will charge your credit card account for payment upon receipt of order.
- We will take all reasonable care to keep all information connected with your order secure but we cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data, including credit and account details you provide when accessing or ordering from this website, unless this is solely due to our negligence.
- Orders will be collected at a specified time and date allocated during the ordering process.
7 Risk and ownership
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods passes to you at the time of collection.
- You will only own the Goods once they have been successfully collected and when we have received cleared payment in full.
8 Options to cancel
At Baginton Nurseries Ltd we aim to provide unusual plants at extremely good value and will inspect everything carefully when preparing your order. However, these plants are ex-contract stock and may not necessarily conform to Garden Centre quality.
If you do have a problem, here is what to do:
Contact Customer Services
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise write to:
Baginton Nurseries Ltd
12 Stoneleigh Road
For complaints please email email@example.com.
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order. To cancel an order, please contact us immediately by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the order you are cancelling.
- The availability, price and colour of plants we sell to you may vary according to seasonal and market availability. We will endeavour to confirm these details when we confirm your order for the plants or prior to delivery. If there have been any material variations, you will have the option of cancelling your order.
- If you have a valid claim in respect of any of Goods which is based on any defect in their quality or condition or their failure to meet specification in accordance with the Contract, and you have returned the Goods within a reasonable time, you will be entitled to choose either a refund of the price of the Goods or replacement Goods free of charge.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We will continually update the plants on offer, so changes to them may be made at any time. We will use reasonable commercial endeavours to keep the website up to date but the information and specifications given are for your information only and are subject to change without notice.
- Great care has been taken to ensure that all plants and products are accurately described. Dimensions are approximate only. Great care has also been taken with all the images on this website, however the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and could vary from the actual product.
- The content of the website is directed solely at those who access the site from addresses within the Collection Area.
11 Matters out of our control
We will not be liable to you or in breach of the Contract for delay or failure to perform due to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
- All of the written, photographic, design and audio content of the website together with the selection and arrangement of it and all software compilations are our copyrighted property or that of the people who have granted to us the right to use it and is protected as such. All rights reserved.
- None of this material may be used without our written permission. You may download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
- All names, logos, slogans, or other phrases may be a trade mark of ours or another person or corporation. Any unauthorised use of a trade mark is unlawful.
Your privacy, and security of your personal information, are of the highest importance to us. For further information, please follow link: https://www.bagintonnurseries.co.uk/privacy-policy/
- We reserve the right to make changes to this website and these terms at any time.
If you wish to complain about any aspect of our service, please email email@example.com.
- Emails to you will be to the address you specify to us. It is important that you give us an accurate and valid email address and contact telephone number and tell us of any changes to them.
- If either we or you fail to enforce a right under these terms, that failure will not stop us or you from enforcing the other rights, or the same type of right on a later occasion.
- To the extent that any provision of these terms is found by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision will be deemed not to be a part of these terms, it will not affect the enforceability of the remainder of these terms nor will it affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- The headings in these terms are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
17 Governing law and jurisdiction
- These terms will be governed by English law and any disputes will be resolved exclusively by the English Courts.