How to Order
Click & Collect
How to Order
- Visit the shop and browse the plants online
- Add to basket
- Enter your details and vehicle registration
- Select a date and time for collection
- Pay online
- Print out your email order confirmation and bring with you at your collection slot
There will be no access to browse plants onsite – so that safe social distancing can be maintained.
Order and collection notes
- Collections will be available at least 2 days from the date of order, inclusive of weekends.
- We will ask for a vehicle registration number as an extra level of identity at pick-up.
- The set times mean we won’t have too many people on site at the same time.
- Time slots are at 10am and 2pm
- We ask that you only order what you can fit in your vehicle, as you will be unable to return to pick up any plants that don’t fit.
- There will be space for a maximum of 30 vehicles at each collection slot.
- You must arrive at the time slot selected when ordering, this will be confirmed on your email notification.
- If you arrive before your delivery slot please wait on the driveway, where you are required to stay in your vehicle until given the go ahead to move forward.
- Once at the front of the queue each customer must show proof of order, to a member of staff, who will direct their car to a Collection Bay (numbered 1 to 30). This Bay number will correspond to the vehicle registration on your proof of order.
- Customers must park in in the correct Bay and load their order themselves from the trolley into their vehicle.
- Once you have loaded your car please exit safely via the driveway.